Get picked up and dropped off right on the airplane runway! The VIP suites at Heathrow, which were previously the preserve of royalty, heads of state and visiting diplomats, are now open to the public for the first time.
The Heathrow by Invitation (HBI) service offers exclusive VIP suites away from the gaze of the media and members of the public.
Departing or arriving VIP passengers will be able to enjoy complete discretion and convenience, including:
• A secluded kerbside drop-off and pick-up point and exclusive terminal entrance
• A luxury private suite where VIP hosts are on hand to help with check-in, luggage drop-off, customs and passport control
• A dedicated private security search area
• A limousine service to or from their private suite directly to the plane steps
• A private suite to hold meetings for up to six people (flyers and non flyers) prior to boarding
• Arriving bags are collected and delivered to VIP passengers directly
• Onward travel by limousine or helicopter on request
“We want to offer something unique to passengers that attracts them out of their private or corporate jets and back onto Heathrow’s scheduled airlines’ premium cabins” Tom Lomax, VIP Services Manager said.
Berlin is a fairly child-friendly city with many things to occupy the kids. When going sightseeing, remember to watch for your children as it is easy to lose them in the crowds, particularly if their attention is easily caught by interesting sights. It is very common to go out in Berlin for breakfast or brunch and many restaurants can have indoor playgrounds or other supervised activities for ...
A prominent sculpture that has male figures at various stages of aridness descending a staircase; a line runs down the centre counts the victims of torture, exile and death which is quite sobering. Address: foot of Petrin Hill ...
Located on a hill at Kota Batu road, this museum has an excellent display in the Islamic Art Gallery and a large and impressive collection of Korans filled with beautiful calligraphy and clever craftsmanship. Other galleries have bronze and natural history exhibitions. Not far away from the museum are the tombs of Sharif Ali, the third sultan of Brunei, and Sultan Bolkiah, the fifth sultan of Brun...
This gorgeous late 18th century mansion was home to a famed socialite of Cape Town. Today it serves as a museum and on display is an even more gorgeous collection of carpets, antiques, paintings and porcelain. The exhibits are stunning and there is a guide book available containing details pertaining to every piece. Timings: Tues- Thurs 9 A.M- 4 P.M Admission: R 5 Address: 35 Strand St...