Get picked up and dropped off right on the airplane runway! The VIP suites at Heathrow, which were previously the preserve of royalty, heads of state and visiting diplomats, are now open to the public for the first time.
The Heathrow by Invitation (HBI) service offers exclusive VIP suites away from the gaze of the media and members of the public.
Departing or arriving VIP passengers will be able to enjoy complete discretion and convenience, including:
• A secluded kerbside drop-off and pick-up point and exclusive terminal entrance
• A luxury private suite where VIP hosts are on hand to help with check-in, luggage drop-off, customs and passport control
• A dedicated private security search area
• A limousine service to or from their private suite directly to the plane steps
• A private suite to hold meetings for up to six people (flyers and non flyers) prior to boarding
• Arriving bags are collected and delivered to VIP passengers directly
• Onward travel by limousine or helicopter on request
“We want to offer something unique to passengers that attracts them out of their private or corporate jets and back onto Heathrow’s scheduled airlines’ premium cabins” Tom Lomax, VIP Services Manager said.
This is Munich’s biggest museum, located on an island in the River Isar. It covers every conceivable aspect of technical endeavour, from the first flint tools used to the research labs of modern industries. Timings: Daily 9.00 – 17.00 Admission: €7.50 adults €5 seniors €3 students Free for children 6 and under Tel: 089-21791 ...
The Egyptian Museum holds one of the top attractions in Cairo, the Tutankhamun Galleries. The Tutankhamun Galleries is where the treasures of the boy-pharaoh Tutankhamun are held. King Tut (as he is referred to in popular culture) had no great historical significance prior to 1922, when the British Egyptologist Howard Carter found his tomb almost entirely intact in the Valley of the Kings (on the...
The BMW museum is where the history of the vehicle is displayed. It reflects the historic roots and the essence of the BMW brand name. There is a series of theme worlds highlighting the milestones in the BMW story. The cars and motorcycles that have been racing sensations are also on display. Currently the BMW Museum is closed due to renovations and is due to open in 2008. During this time ther...
This is the oldest public school in Sharjah; it was founded in 1935. The Al-Hisn Fort is located on the eastern side. Phone: 568 4114 Opening Times: Sat-Thu 8am-8pm, Fri 4-8pm Fees: Adult AED5, Child free, Family AED10...